Clean, moisture-proof, ventilated packaging for very fine and powdery products. Non-woven powder pack is a tubular foil manufactured especially for packaging very fine and powdery products.
Features of our non-woven powder packThe non-woven powder pack that we manufacture has the following features:
- The tubular foil has a specially developed indirect ventilating system in which a non-woven insertion is sealed.
- Thanks to this insertion and the butterfly hole punching, excess air can easily escape from the packaging.
- Only the air escapes; your product stays in the bag.
- Ventilation can be controlled by the size of the hole.
- This ventilation increases the compactness of the bag, improves the pallet stability and the safety in the logistic chain.
- The package is completely sealed, preventing any contact of the product with the surroundings and preventing contamination of the product.
- The system is moisture-proof because the moisture cannot enter the ventilation system.
- The system also prevents product odour leakage.
- The bag reduces health risks.
- Your product is completely protected with non-woven powder pack.
- The basis of this tubular foil is a specially developed, extra strong coex material made from high-quality raw materials.
- This techno-pack quality is very suitable for processing items on fast and modern FFS packaging lines.
- You can make optimum use of your line speed thanks to good sealing features.
Designs of our non-woven powder packThe non-woven powder pack that we manufacture is available in the following designs:
- Can be printed in up to 10 colours
- Available in tubular foil or as ready-to-use bags
Applications of our non-woven powder packThe non-woven powder pack that we manufacture is suitable for the following applications:
- Food industry
- Herbs and spices
- Chemical industry
- Mortar industry
- Cement industry